Sat, Nov 13 | Albuquerque
NM Rapid Scholastic Championship
Time & Location
Nov 13, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Albuquerque, 2920 Leopoldo Rd NW, Albuquerque, NM 87104, USA
About the Event
Four separate chess sections for scholastic players, all rated:
- 9th thru 12th grade Rapid State Championship
- 6th thru 8th grade Rapid State Championship
- K thru 5th grade Rapid State Championship
- K thru 2nd grade Rapid State Championship
- Eligibility: Open to all Scholastic Players, State title available only to sutdents currently enrolled in a New Mexico School. USCF Membership required
- Time Control: Game in 15+ 10 sec delay
- Entry Fees: $25.00, Play up a section for an additional $25.00
- ATTN: Online registration must be completed by 9PM November 12, 2021.
- Prizes: Medals for Top 3 finishers in each section.
- Tie Break: The standard USCF tie break order is to use Modified Median, then Solkoff, then Cumulative. Players are ranked first by points, then by Modified Median.
- Other: Any player who meets the eligibility of the tournaments and has financial hardship contact Tony Romero at email@example.com for assistance.
Parents and Families pack a lunch and enjoy the beautiful Los Duranes Park in the North Valley, while your kids compete for State Rapid Championships.
3 more items available
- Grade Level Section$25$250$0
- Play Up$50$500$0